If you have glasses you no longer need - please bring them in and we will send them to those who need them.
We are committed to your eye health
Eye examinations at Beckenham Optometrist are comprehensive and customized to the individual. Our optometrists ask about how you use your eyes in your work and at home to determine the best optical solutions for your needs.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Childrens eye exams
- Low vision exams
- Contact lens exams and fitting
- Drivers Licence exams
- Refractive surgery assessments
- Red eye clinics and emergency eyecare
Our advanced technology tests for:
- Macula degeneration
- Retinal disease
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Indicators for General Health Disease with Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
- Dry eye
Our equipment includes:
- Advanced retinal imaging technology with retinal photography
- Ocular coherence tomography (OCT) for early detection of glaucoma and macula degeneration
- Slit lamp photography and Meibomium gland imaging for Dry eye, Foreign Bodies and Pterygium assessments
- Visual fields for brain injury, glaucoma and driving assessments
- Corneal topography for advance contact lens fitting and laser vision assessments
For convenience we can claim your rebate for eye examinations through Medicare and for health funds through our Hicaps facility.